HITO MASTER DAP S.L. (hereinafter the Website or the Site) informs users that the Personal Data it collects (by different means such as: consultation forms, registration forms, registration forms, registration forms, online chats and sources accessible to the public) are subject to automated processing and are incorporated into the register of processing activities concerned, owned by HITO MASTER DAP SL
The collection and automated processing of personal data is intended to maintain the contractual relationship that may be established with HITO MASTER DAP S.L., as well as carrying out the tasks of information, training, marketing (the latter task always identified as such) and other activities.
In those cases in which HITO MASTER DAP S.L. appears as the person in charge of the processing assumes the obligations established in the GDPR for this purpose, and states that it will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the data controller and that it will not be applied or used for purposes other than those stated in the contract entered into for this purpose.
Also, HITO MASTER DAP S.L informs you that, in case you have expressly authorized it, we may use the email addresses provided by you, to keep you informed of their commercial news and various promotional offers. If, at any time, you object to receiving commercial communications, please write to email@example.com indicating Baja RGPD in the subject line. Consent may be revoked at any time.
The user may, at any time, exercise the rights recognized in the regulations in force, of Access, Correction, Suppression, Limitation, not be the subject of individualized decisions and Opposition. Users may exercise these rights by writing to the following address: Calle Blas de Cabrera 23, 28806 Alcalá de Henares, Madrid; or by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also exercise these rights under the terms established by the applicable regulations, which can be consulted at www.agpd.es
The user of the Site will be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, the owner of the website acting in good faith as a mere service provider. In the event of false or third party data having been provided without your consent, the owner of the website reserves the right to immediately destroy such data in order to protect the rights of the owner or owners of the same.
HITO MASTER DAP S.L is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them and will take all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized access or processing, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The website has the information security measures generally used to prevent unauthorized access to personal data.
2. Types of data processed / Links to other websites
The Web respects your privacy. The Web Site does not collect or process any personal data through this Site, except those collected through the contact forms, newsletter, registration and cookies, as explained below.
The Website assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any third party websites linked to this Site.
3. Collection and use of information
To improve this Site, in terms of system performance and ease of use, and to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically collect and store information in the log files of your computer.
What kind of data does this information include?
- your IP address
- browser type
- operating system
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
For what purpose do we use this information?
This information is used globally to improve the management of this Site, analyze trends and collect demographic data about our users. The information collected may be used by our marketing, advertising and communication services (for example, to optimize and improve the user experience and/or to present special offers, statistical studies and more attractive services).
If non-personal information is used in combination with Personal Data, the aggregate is treated as Personal Data.
To optimize our services, this Site, e-mail messages, online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use “cookies”.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (small file) that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages, usually consisting of letters and numbers, sent by our web server to the cookie file of your browser. Cookies allow our website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and to remember your presence when a new connection is established between our server and your browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to present personalized web pages that can turn your visit to the website of The Web into an individual experience and adjusted to your personal preferences.
What kind of cookies does this Site use?
1.) The Web uses two types of cookies on this Site depending on the length of time you stay on it:
– Session Cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file while you are on our website. These cookies are required for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly.
– Persistent Cookies: they enhance the user experience (e.g. by offering personalized navigation). These cookies remain on your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings you have made in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to this Site’s server each time you visit this Site. Also known as tracking cookies.
2.) Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, this Site uses the following types of cookies:
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow you to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic control and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with some general features predefined according to a series of criteria in your terminal (for example the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.).
– Analysis Cookies: Are those that, when well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To this end, we analyse your browsing through our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising Cookies: These are cookies which, when well handled by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of the advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Cookies for behavioural advertising: These are those which, when handled by us or by third parties, allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces which, where appropriate, could be included in this Site from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about your behaviour obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Own cookies used on the web:
|wordpress_test_cookie||propia||sesion||Comprobar si el navegador tiene las cookies activadas|
|_ga||de terceros||2 años||Utilizada por Google Analytics para distinguir a los usuarios. Importante: Google Analytics no almacena información personal sobre los usuarios del sitio web|
|_gat||de terceros||10 minutos||Utilizada por Google Analytics para limitar el porcentaje de solicitudes. Importante: Google Analytics no almacena información personal sobre los usuarios del sitio web|
5. Third Party Cookies
6. Monitoring and Analysis
To continuously optimize our marketing communications, The Web uses Google Analitycs software. This technology allows to know the online behavior of the visitor in terms of time, geographical location and use of this Site. The information is collected through pixel tags and/or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, is not linked to personal data and is not shared with third parties for their own use. All the information necessary for the analysis is stored on Google’s servers.
7. Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Please note that certain features and full functionality of this Site may not be available after you disable cookies.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
– If you use Mozzilla Firefox:
1. Choose Tools and then, 2. Options 3. Click on Privacy 4. Select or deselect the “Accept Cookies” option and the “Even from Third Parties” option.
– If you use Internet Explorer 8.0:
1: Select Tools / Internet Options. 2: Click on the Privacy tab. 3: Select the desired settings.
– If you use Internet Explorer 5.0:
1. Choose Tools and then 2. “Internet Options.” 3. Click on the “Security” tab, click on “Internet” and then on “Level”. 5. Go to “Cookies” and choose one of the two options.
– If you are using Internet Explorer 4.0:
– In Internet Explorer 3.0, you can click View, Options, “Advanced” and the “Alert” button before accepting cookies.
– If you are using Netscape Communicator 4.0: on the taskbar, click:
1. Edit, at 2. “Preferences” and then on 3. “Advanced.” 4. Set the options you want in the box labeled “Cookies”.
– If you use Google Chrome:
1. Click the Google Chrome menu icon; 2 Select Settings, 3. Click on “Show advanced options” at the bottom of the page; 4. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings” 5. To disable or enable cookies, click the “Block third-party site data and cookies” box. To enable both first-party and third-party cookies, select the option “Allow local data to be established.” If you only want to accept source cookies, select the check box next to “Block third party site data and cookies.”
10. Contact information
Principal Investigator:HITO MASTER DAP S.L. NIF: B-98283047 – Contact telephone: 911 726 699
E-mail: email@example.com – Postal address: Calle Blas de Cabrera 23, 28806 Alcalá de Henares, Madrid
You may also contact us to access any personal information we have collected through this Site or to exercise your right to rectify, block or delete this information.
Consult our Conditions of Use or Legal Notice to find out all the information about the owner of the website.
The Website makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the content of the Site is accurate and current.